As hard I made it for you to guess the theme here, it’s superman. I’ve never been a huge fan of the tale. I like my superheroes, like I like my food- hot, spicy with a hint of saucy. Iron-Man RDJ fits the bill perfectly with the playboy, your-opinion-is-irrelevant attitude
I am a MARVEL girl, for real. When I was born, the doctors said ‘She’s a marvel this one, you are the luckiest parents alive.’ I also like the Marvel comics. X-Men ftw. My biggest dream as a kid was to be Rogue especially when I started watching X-Men Evolution. She was the brooding face of my earliest blog and continues to be my favorite comic-book character for reasons that probably extend beyond her wardrobe.
Which brings us to Man of Steel or does it? Well before we get to that, I just have like a small subset of the million things I have to say, that I have to list.
Best Lois ever- Erica Durance
Best Lois & Clark ever- Teri Hatcher & Dean Cain
They have Chemistry and Dean Cain is just chilled out and funny and doesn’t spend all his time brooding in a barn.
Hottest Superman or blur or whatever- Tom Welling Hands down
But here’s a ranking if you wanna see the contenders or if you’re one of those people who finds Daniel Craig attractive.
Man of Steel- the real story
So my best friend calls me when the movie was still in production and is like ‘OMG WE HAVE TO GO FOR IT!’ and I’m like sure, but why so much enthusiasm, shouldn’t you attempt to curb it and then well:
1.She tells me Henry Cavill is superman. I’m like who is that?
2. After I Google Henry Cavill
3. She tells me Amy Adams is playing Lois Lane
4. It takes me a while to get over that one
5. We debate what the casting director was thinking and question his/her better judgement about the Amy Adams decision
6. I start watching the movie and Henry Cavill comes on screen
7. We can’t help ourselves as we watch the culmination of manly perfection despite his terrible acting
8. Amy Adams comes on screen
9. Amy Adams has lines.
10. Then Jonathan Kent has to go and die.
11. Every time Henry went off screen
12. When I realize the guy who plays the good(mostly) Dr.Emil Hamilton on Smallville is playing the Dr’s assistant- Officer Sekowsy, in the movie
13. My friend when I point this fact out to her
14. Amy Adams and the sexy new supes start making out almost as randomly as Ron and Hermione in the last Harry Potter movie
15. I find out that they’re planning on making this a trilogy
16. Henry Cavill comes back on screen yelling and flying and seemingly devoid of any actual lines
17. Amy Adams starts talking again
18. I remember the trilogy thing and ask God WHY they do such things
19. I start praying for mercy and that by some miracle Christopher Nolan will MAKE more Batman movies and not lend a producer credit to “meh”inducers like this movie and start muttering in frustration
20. Finally, I go to seek solace in galleries of Tom Welling
All reactions shown here were sourced from http://cartoonavatars.tumblr.com/